- Extra Virgin Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Amla Oil
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Part hair into four sections.
3. Apply a generous amount to each section, starting from the roots.
4. Cover your hair with a shower cap (you can tie your hair with a scarf also) to make sure the heat is locked in.
5. This step varies from person to person. It can be left overnight, for one hour or less but the longer the better.
6. Wash your hair (no shampoo needed) just wash until all the mixture is out.
7. Style as desired.
Hope this was helpful. xoxo